Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Q's Daydream Handmade Update

It's about time I give y'all a little Q's Daydream Handmade update! I'd planned on releasing my second collection for the fall/winter season this past September. Life got in the way and as you know I'm expecting a little bundle of joy this June. I had contemplated releasing the collection many times, but due to a tough first half of pregnancy I knew it was best for me to wait a bit. Now, it's almost Spring and Hazel is due in just a few short months. So, I've decided to wait on releasing my fall/winter collection until next fall. That'll give me a few months to get used to being a mommy and start a new routine. I worked very hard on this collection and can't wait to share it with you when fall rolls around! I want to thank you all for supporting my little dream this far! It means the world to me.

3 comments:

Monique said...

Looking forward to it Quincy! Hope you've been well, looking forward to more maternity style pics!

Zinnia Cress said...

Hi! love this pic- is it part of your new line? can't wait to see it! happy preggy days await you! :O)

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

That's too bad because I TOTALLY wanted to buy that dress you released a picture of, but I guess I can wait til next fall! Pfff.

Just kidding :) Life happens, and I'm really excited for you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...