Friday, December 7, 2012

Inspiration Friday, Red Valentino Spring 2013

Yay! I'm so excited to be doing Inspiration Friday posts again! :)
I discovered Red Valentino Spring 2013 thanks to the blog When Decades Collide. Yes, I know it's only December, but I can't help but dream of spring. Especially when I look at these pretty frocks!





Aren't they all so very pretty!? You can see the rest of the collection here.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm planning a fun post for Monday, so see you then! xx

3 comments:

Dakota said...

Oh, that little plaid dress with the puffed sleeves has stolen my heart!! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous collection!

Anonymous said...

Valentino is my all time favorite label. Every look for every one of their collections (couture, RTW, etc) is so feminine and put together.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Those pretty white dresses!!!

-Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...