Friday, August 17, 2012

Inspiration Friday, Priscilla Presley

 Y'all know I'm a super big Elvis fan! So, naturally I'm a fan of Priscilla Presley too. She's always been a bit of a fashion icon for me. Yes, back when I was a teen I had the super long hair and copied outfits of hers. She was after all, loved by the king.






 This past Wednesday I had the pleasure of seeing Priscilla talk about Elvis and Graceland. A dream of mine forever! My little brother Flynn was along for the ride as well as being my photographer.  Sadly people bombarded the stage and ruined our chance to get closer to take a better picture. Don't you hate when that happens!? Despite that I had a wonderful time! :)

I also got to meet some more cool Elvis people. More on that later!
Oh, and Tuesday I get to see Lisa Marie Presley perform at The Ryman! Yay!!!!!
Have a great weekend! xo

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, the height in her hair is just incredible! I always enjoy your photo collections and this week is no different! I am inspired, now if only my hair was miles longer... :P x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Lol, I was about to say the same thing as Sarah. That is some amazing, big hair.

Pats to Loretta.

x

Wildfell Hall said...

awesome! I always thought she had the loveliest little face...what a life huh!

Amber Schmidt said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm so envious!!!! :) She's such an icon, and I've always loved how ladylike she is.

Anonymous said...

She has always been very beautiful. I think Elvis was very odd though that he wanted her when she was 14 and hand picked her to be his wife and had her basically shipped out from Germany . . .but I don't know as much as you do, so you can certainly tell me the real history of it all!!! I watched it on some show my mom watched many years ago. I just want to know how she got her hair that huge on a regular basis without damaging her hair. . .did she wear something on top of her head? I want to know her big hair secrets!!!!
+Victoria+

Sophie said...

What a dream come true!! I went to Graceland this spring and it was amazing!!!

MarieBayArea said...

Could she be any more gorgeous??

A Spoonful of Sparkle said...

I visited Graceland this summer and totally fell in love with Priscilla, such a classic beauty. I just found your blog and I'm really loving it, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...