Friday, July 20, 2012

Inspiration Friday, Happy Birthday Natalie Wood!







Pic from here and here

I'm quite sure you've heard me say this before, but Natalie Wood has always been one of my favorite actresses. It started years and years ago when my Mom and I watched Splendor In the Grass. Now, one of my all time favorite movies. I most definitely have posted some of these pictures of Natalie before, but since it's her birthday it's a great reason to post them again! I stuck with Natalie in the 1950's for this post. Though, Natalie was aways fabulous! 
Happy Birthday Natalie!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

Such a babe!

Unknown said...

She was gorgeous, I know you will be getting hairspiration from these hah! x

Katie said...

Did anyone else notice in the picture of her on the guy's shoulders, one of the guys behind them looks like he has lucha libre printed swim trunks!

TemperamentalBroad@blogspot.com said...

I have a sarong very similar to the one in the second photo, though I wish I had the first one she is wearing. I love Natalie Wood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...