Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friends & Picnics





On Me, Lolita inspired dress, Made by Me

Last Saturday Jonny and I met Emma and her hubby Tyler for a picnic at the park. It couldn't have been a more perfect day to do so! Emma and I chatted away while the boys did the same. Tyler and Emma are such a wonderful couple. Love them! :o) Emma just happened to be wearing the Q's Daydream Picnic Playsuit. Not planned, I swear, lol! Doesn't she look adorable!? The dress I'm wearing is one I whipped up inspired by a dress in the 1997 film Lolita. That movie is seriously the BEST Spring, Summer inspiration film ever. Anywho...

Thank you all SOOO much for the sweet comments about Q's Daydream Handmade! They really mean a lot to me. 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo

14 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG - you both look so adorable! And those dresses...to die for! Nicely done!

Solanah said...

Ooooh, you two look so cute!

cassie stephens said...

I love these photos, it's like looking at pictures from a 1950's vacation album! You both look adorable, as always!

Unknown said...

Oh you two look adorable, I want both of those dresses, swoooon xx

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Two real-life (as opposed to celebrity) style-icons. Beautiful.

*gasps* I must have missed the post re your handmade dresses (either that or I was blinded by Loretta's beauty). I have just checked them out andthey are drop dead gorgeous. On my favourites list.

Sugar Lane said...

Hi!
I've just discovered your blog, lovely images!
i would love you to visit mine and follow if you like it,
kisses from Spain,
S

Unknown said...

awesome photos :)

Ashleigh said...

I am in LOVE with your new collection!

Clara Turbay said...

Good taste and grace for the fashion.

Katie Aman said...

You both look stunning-what a talented seamstress you are! I must learn your ways :)

Casey Maura said...

I love both your outfits so much!!! :D I so wish I had some blogging friends closer-by to hang out with... ;)

reckless daughter said...

you two are adorable & I absolutely love both dresses!!

Marie said...

Double cuteness, lovely springy fun.
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Decades a Go-Go said...

Looks fun- love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...