Friday, November 4, 2011

Inspiration Friday, Hailee Steinfeld For Miu Miu


When I saw these images of Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu's Fall 2011 collection I fell head over heels! Get it? Hehe! Anway, I had seen the first picture floating around on tumblr a couple months ago and honestly I thought it was from the 1940's. It wasn't until last week that I discovered it was Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu. I'm slow, I know! The 1940's, Lolita thing that's going on in these pictures is just divine.









Photos found here

It seems every fall I gravitate towards 1940's fashion. Maybe this year even more so with lots of 40's like fashion being on the runways. What decade of fashion do you find yourself loving this fall?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo

14 comments:

Tess Atkinson said...

one of my favourite campaigns for ages, absolutely love hailee x

Unknown said...

ah she is adorable and talented! i love the one on the tracks. great!
check out my shop too
hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com
etsy.com/shop/puddinp0p

Dakota said...

These are wonderful!! I adore Hailee, and these photos are so well styled!

Tilly said...

Oh my. Absolutely stunning. I love the one where she's sitting on the train tracks. She looks like a young Rita Hayworth.

A said...

Lovely photos indeed! Miu Miu always has a special spot in my heart..

Belén Arauz said...

I love the pink ankle boots.
Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I just love these photos, thanks for sharing Quincy! Particularly the nude embellished dress, so quintessentially forties. She was excellent in True Grit, I hope she keeps making great movies!

Cakes
http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

Audrey said...

love this retro inspiration!

ROWE

nina-im-wunderland said...

i love love love the first picture and all the shoes you can see there

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

Good grief! the girl looks 12. Does anyone else find sexed-up photos of little girls really awful?

Anonymous said...

One of my fave sites of fashion! Love all these <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-starlyte-ethos/starlyte-ethos-jungle-dress/p_78.html>Indie clothing styles</a> collection! Fabulous!

Brooke said...

I am entraced by this collection! Love, love, love the sequin birds dress!

Zoë Winters said...

They are gorgeous pictures! I thought the same about the first image when I first came across it! :) My obsessions are gravitating between 30's and 40's ;) x

Anonymous said...

One of my fave sites of fashion! Love all these <Indie Clothing Styles collection! Fabulous! (www.loudstarbazaar.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...