Friday, December 17, 2010

Inspiration Friday, Lots of Laughs

This week for inspiration Friday I've again chosen some of my tumblr favorites of the week. I'm completely obsessed with tumblr, after all!
This past week has been crazy busy for me! Today I finally have a chance to recuperate. I intend on hanging some new/old pictures on my walls, wrapping Jonny's Christmas presents and watching an old movie or two! Did you all have a nice week? Are you excited for the holidays?



Leslie and Liv aren't smiling, but oh well! haha

Photos and their sources can be found on my tumblr

You see I had to sneak Elvis in there, hehe.
I have lots of posts in the works over the next couple of weeks, so the blog won't be so quite, as it has been...
I hope you all have a glorious weekend!

7 comments:

Fabiola "Fab" said...

oohh black and white photos are just the best!

great inspiration!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Um, I'm definitely inspired now.

kate maggie said...

Im in love with all of these! Thanks so much for sharing. I wish I could frame them all on my wall! x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the last one!!! Never saw it before!

Carys said...

These laughing pictures are so sweet, I love seeing people smile in old photos, it's quite rare.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Esther said...

awww love these vintage photos :) xxx <3

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Fiona Timantti said...

Makes me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...