Monday, September 20, 2010

Sponsor Spotlight: Slubird Vintage

I'd like to welcome my September sponsor Slubird Vintage! Slubird Vintage is run by the ever so lovely Sarah Louise. Not only is Sarah Louise adorable, but so is her shop! You can find everything from sweet 1960's dresses to gorgeous earrings to an amazing selection of shoes. Here are just a few of my favorite items. Seriously if I could I would buy all of these things up right now!


Also at Slubird Vintage if you buy 3 items or more you get 20% off your entire purchase as well as free domestic shipping and half off international shipping! Not only that but through September if you mention Q's Daydream at checkout you get 10% off your purchase! Awesome right?! So be sure to check out Slubird Vintage! Thank you Sarah Louise! :O)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Aw, yay! Sarah Louise is the cutest. I love both of her shops!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GOD! I'm so in love with her shops.
My favourite piece of clothing is the Strawberries and Cream Sweet Red and White Polka Dot Blouse With Eyelet.
Love red and polka dots! :) Sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...