Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Walk on the Beach


Today was cold and grey, so I just stayed home and did some studying. The sun finally came out when Jonny got home, so we went for a stroll on the beach. We are so lucky to live so near to the water!
My hair was having a wild day so i decided just to go with it, then I had to put my hat on...lol! For me I find it's very hard to find a hat that I like, this is one of the few I own. I bought it at a local shop here in town. It's got to be one of my favorites! Hope everyone is having a pleasant Tuesday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hat! It's always a nice suprise when the sun comes out of hiding :D

Jen said...

Love that hat - you look so happy and care free :)

Secondhand Stella said...

That looks like a beach in RI that I always used to go to w/ my boyfriend. I miss it! Love your outfit!

the Oracle of Style said...

So freely and stylish!
Amazing photos.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

LOVE your hair! Cute blog by the way...




xCC

Louise said...

More beautiful photos! You suit that hat really well, I can see why you like it.

Unknown said...

Love your boots. =)

softspoken said...

yr so so cute. you always remind me of jean seberg with yr hair and smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...